Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Turkey Meatballs

Cleanest Turkey Meatballs Around! 
Want to know my favorite Turkey Meatball recipe that I made last night?
It’s boyfriend approved too! ;)
Only takes 7 ingredients! #CleanOhMy
What you will need
1/3 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
1/4 cup Vanilla almond milk (or unsweetened) 
1 tsp. Avocado oil 
1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped 
1 pound raw 93% lean ground turkey breast 
1 large egg 
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper 
1 TBSP Parmesan cheese 
optional: 1 TBSP parsley 
Preheat oven to 425º F. 
Line baking sheet with non-stick spray
Place bread crumbs and almond milk in a small bowl, set aside and Soak for 10 minutes
Heat oil in medium skillet on medium-low heat
Add onion, cook till clear 
Add garlic stir for 1 minute
Combine onion mixture, turkey, egg, cheese, salt, and pepper into bread crumb mixture in a large bowl. Mix well.
Refrigerate for 1 hour 
With clean hands or large spoon scoop 1 inch size balls of mixture into a small ball and place on baking sheet. (Should make 24) 
Bake for 13-18 minutes (flip at halfway mark) or until browned and cooked thoroughly 
Add on top of some whole wheat pasta or in my case I love quinoa pasta! First really nice home cooked meal I made for the bf and I! I got raving reviews #hehe #WhatANiceGirlfriendIAm ;) 
IMG_0530

Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment