Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Meal Prep 3 Tips

If you’re like me you are a visual learner. I also hated the idea of meal prepping. I wasn’t good at it and I overthought the process. With the help of groups like this articles I read, and people I follow on Snapchat or social media I’ve learned a lot and I realized it’s actually not that difficult.

Here are my 3 tips for making it easier:
  1. Think 3-4 days at a time that’s it
  2. Think bulk/simple meals, crockpot meals, chicken & rice & veggies, etc.
  3. Buffet style not day by day

Here is also a good visual of meals that you can make and super easy and healthy! There are also a few people I follow that are great on Snapchat who usually always talk about meal prep. Here are a few of my favorite.

@ChaleneOfficial
@NatalieJillFit
@Fitmomfitbritt

I’m sure there are others. If you know of any share below. :)


There is also great accounts on Instagram! This is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment